ZAKHAREF provides a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY to the original purchaser of our polyurethane products. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY provides that the polyurethane material will be free from manufacturer defects in material and workmanship under normal and expected use. This warranty does not encompass all of the products sold by ZAKHAREF. and is exclusive to our polyurethane products only. Other products may carry their own manufactures warranty. Contact us by email at email@example.com, make sure to include the purchase invoice number.
ZAKHAREF. provides a LIMITED 5 YEAR WARRANTY to the original purchaser on the FINISH of our polyurethane products. This LIMITED WARRANTY provides that the FINISH on the polyurethane material will be free from finishing defects under normal and expected use for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover failure of a customer applied finishing system caused by material incompatibility. Exterior paint must be applied to any of our products that will be used outside. If Zakharef adhesive is not used during installation, the warranty will be voided (Zakharef's installation team must also be the ones to install the products)
- Polyurethane products are for decorative use only.
- Premiered products must be finished with an additional layer of finish paint. User is responsible to ensuring that the chosen finishing system is compatible with the primer/material.
- Should be installed with non-corrosive fasteners and polyurethane approved adhesives in accordance with the installation instructions
- Unprimed areas should not be exposed to UV light (sunlight)
- Polyurethane products should not be installed in areas that experience ambient or surface temperatures above 60c degrees Celsius.
- Polyurethane products should be stored flat in normal ambient temperatures
If the material proves to be defective and has been installed and existed within the bounds of the above requirements, the customer should contact ZAKHAREF in writing or by phone within 30 days of discovering the material defect. ZAKHAREF may require digital images, a sample of the material or a combination of material and images to be sent to ZAKHAREF for evaluation. Upon review of materials and installation methods, ZAKHAREF will determine if replacement, repair or refund is appropriate. ZAKHAREF is not liable for the cost of labor, transportation, or any other expenses incurred in conjunction with the purchase, use and installation of the material.
This limited warranty does not cover damage from the result of mishandling in transportation, natural disasters, customer modifications, vandalism, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, unreasonable care, or other causes that did not arise from manufacturer defects in workmanship and/or materials. No person or entity is authorized to change, modify, or amend the terms of this limited warranty in any manner.
This warranty applies to our polyurethane based materials only.
Contact: ZAKHAREF • +966555518123 • firstname.lastname@example.org