- Made from dense, durable Polyurethane
- Lasts a lifetime
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Safe to install indoors or outdoors
- Exquisite detail and design consistency
- Won't crack or splinter like wood and hard plastic
Zakharef crown molding is manufactured with a dense architectural polyurethane compound (not Styrofoam). Polyurethane is durable and 100% waterproof. The material can be sanded to shape just like wood.
A major advantage of polyurethane is that it is safe to install in rooms with the presence of moisture like bathrooms and kitchens. This product will not encourage the growth of mold or mildew.
Installation is simplified with the use of Zakharef adhesives. Small finish nails are used to secure the molding while the adhesives set. See below for installation instructions.
This molding is delivered pre-primed for most paints. Always test your paint on a small section to make sure there are no compatibility issues with the paint and primer. Most home latex paints work great on our molding.
- Breadth - the distance between the outer contact point with the ceiling to the bottom contact point with the wall.
- Height - the distance between the ceiling and the bottom contact point with the wall.
- Width - the distance between the wall and outer contact point with the ceiling. The breadth is the hypotenuse of the right triangle whose legs are the width and the height.